Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AT LAST

I don't know what is better than this feeling at the moment. Feel so relax after the killer paper and Business Law paper is over. Dare not aim high for b.law but hopefully can get a B or better. I wrote a lot and again hopefully is relevant. It was last minute study and I'm glad I am able to answer 95% of it. So proud of myself. LOL! After exam, went to McD's @ Cineleisure and Big Apple @ The Curve. It was only Suyin, Chiang Aik, Mun Ya, and I though. The rest went home themselves ^^. The next paper is next Tuesday which is Pre-Academic Language Training and I'll be done with exam. I'm scared for that paper although it's English. Cause of essay. I'm not good at crapping on that piece of paper. The worse part is, I haven't register for the 1st level and I'm taking the 2nd level. Sometimes coll is so stupid to offer harder subjects in the beginning. Damn dumb. *speechless* -__- Another situation I'm hating..There's ONLY 5 DAYS sem break. WTH?? We're suppose to start on Sept 8 but now the faculty change to Aug 25th. Like no rest only. Dah-lah it's getting tougher and tougher. *argh*. Still deciding what subjects to take next sem. Business Maths should be 1 of it. Maybe Intro to Finance by Mr. Sugu as well. Woohoo! Funny lecturer.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker