Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dyyaammnnn..haha

I was cutting some pics this evening that my mom printed extra for me. I was too bored so I asked my sis to snap a few pics for me and lets see what is the outcome

*
**
***
**
*



?huh?
*brainstorming*
owhh..this is what I received from the survey the other day. I was surprised (maybe not) to see what it was. I know it's all pads BUT..the length..I was freaked out seriously. Usually the night ones are a little longer compare to day and if I'm not mistaken it's around 27-30cm. The one all of us got is 35cm and one pack of 4 is a freaking 40.5cm. How in the world can you feel comfortable (whoever who wears it) wearing such long ones. Doesn't it feel like as if you're wearing a pampers (new version for period). LOL! So I gave it to my sis since she has heavy flows. Will be very useful for her i guess. She is wearing the 35cm one currently and she told me how long is it. I can't imagine 40.5cm is till where. If you're wearing a hipline panty I think it will stick till outside -__- Totally uncomfortable.

look...40.5cm..LONGEST -__-

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker