Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fatty Crab

Last week aunty took mom and I to Fatty Crab @ Taman Megah for dinner. Ordered fried rice, prawns, and crabs of course. I like the fried rice there. Not bad. We added lots of raw garlic on it when the rice came. Sometimes garlic are more spicy than chilli. Fuhh!! Eat till I sweat. When the prawns came i use the spoon to scoop it to my plate den I got to peel off the shell. Sooo...i use one spoon to hold the prawn and another spoon to peel it. Then my aunt say..

Aunt : My goodness. Use your fingers la.
Me : Lazy to dirty it.
Aunt : Are you a Chinese or "guai loe"?
Me : Haiyo..*then use my fingers*

But then, that also I use 3 fingers ONLY. haha.




At last i got to try Whatever and my luck was to get green tea. hmm.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker