Monday, August 4, 2008

food!!

During my break time when I was working at Tesco, I went to this shop call Jom Bali Cafe to eat and I ordered nasi lemak with white coffee. The chilli was not spicy at all and the rice was like so lembik. *elk* but the coffee..great. It's really smooth. People who like coffee should go there and have a try. Don't think you'll regret.


And, the other day I went to Low Yat with my mom to buy my sis a MP4 for her to record her lectures but the girl recommended the MP3. She said it is better for recording than the MP4 and my mom took it for RM150. Then, I saw the MP4 with camera for only RM199 (promotion price) but my mom didnt bring extra money so couldn't get that for me. After buying the MP3 we went to the Hainan shop beside to have our lunch but what we ordered is more like breakfast cause I was really hungry that time. The bread is very crispy yet the inside is so soft..nyam nyam



Went to Cathay Cineleisure last week together with Mun Ya to purchase her tickets for the midnight movie but couldn't use my nex G card cause they say mine is the old version. WTF?? So Mun Ya said "Never mind la. We go 1U GSC to buy." Then I follow her there since I had to wait for my mom there also. Then she bought and ciao. So I jalan2 alone there looking for food. Went to La Boheme but didnt feel like buying anything so went to Cake Sense and bought a portugese egg tart. Walk, walk, walk saw promotion for mini cinnamon rolls. 15 mini rolls for RM7.90 so i bought the last 15 and ask the guy to add extra chocolate on top ^^. Bought 'Anything' from Jusco as well although I wanted 'Whatever' cause it's non-carbonated but it was out of stock :(






No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker