Saturday, August 30, 2008

30-08-08

In grandma house after bathing got nothing to do so this is what happen..I had to agree with my sista that I'm a vain pot ^-^


My mom went to her ex-colleague's wedding and usually people get fruitcake as a gift but lately cupcakes had been everyone's choice so she got a cupcake which I think it's quite pretty. I wonder how they actually design the butterfly



The day after exam ended Ivan say go yum cha so since my exams are over I just tell my mom I'm going out with them. In the afternoon Ivan called me and say he'll be here at 8.20p.m. to pick me up so I got ready and all and he reach downstairs my house at sharp 8.20p.m.. Whoa. People should learn to be punctual like him. Luckily I was ready earlier than that. He picked me and we headed to Chloe's house to pick her up at Bandar Sri Damansara then head straight to Old Town White Coffee in State. When reaching I messaged Jon that we're reaching and Ivan called Mun Ya to walk out cause she's staying near there. Anyway, I ordered french toast and 'xi mut lai cha'. The french toast is yummy but the drink...-__- I will never order that again ever. I brought the corn flakes cookies that I bake the day before for them to try. I don't think it's their taste but Ivan actually like it. I gave dear 1 tupperware of it as well. He was suppose to join us but he was late so he just came and collect his cookies and left. He didn't tell me that he was going to collect and leave. After that I SMS him and he say he was rushing to come cause Ivan said we'll be leaving around 11 something. And because of that he step on his brake very hard and it spoilt. Luckily he didn't bang anyone or anything and reach home sefely. *sigh



look at the amount; from all just cents to RM44.30




That day when I was in Times Square with dear and sista, my sista and I shared half half on this pants. It was RM59.90 and discounted to RM29.90 so we just grab it. The clothes in there is quite attractive. I like one of the sweater in there but it's RM79.90. Daaammnnn. I don't have so much that time to actually buy it. *sigh*

From Playez : RM29.90

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker