Monday, August 4, 2008

Random

It's been quite often I passed by that place in SS2 when I take the shuttle bus from college to that place and it is always that boutique that caught my attention with the name May Ee. Wanna know why? Cause I have a friend with the name Ee May and whenever I pass by that boutique I just think of her. If I'm not mistaken that boutique is in Jalan SS2/66. So May May, don't worry that I'll forget you *wink*

Went "shopping" with my mom lately and she bought me stuffs..woo hoo..happy-nyer..LOL! Went to Amour in Damansara Uptown and got a purple dress for RM32.90. Went to Nichii in 1U and bought a black dress for RM69.90. Went to Branded Outlet Store and got a black bag. This one mom say I ownself pay cause i work part time that period. Aish. Ohh..and I went to Low Yat to get the MP4 but they say SOLD OUT though they had a new one which is similar with the one that I saw previously. This new one is also RM199 but it's the normal price. The girl said the function all is about the same but then I think there should be a little difference cause the 1st one normal price is RM269 and promotion was RM199..meaning the 1st 199 should be better than the 2nd 199. Arrrgggghhhh. So, I just bought it. After I left the place, I thought "WTF! I forgot to BARGAIN!!!!!!!!" If not I could get it for RM190 or maybe a little cheaper. Then I told dear I bought it for that price then he say "WAT? If I buy maybe I can get it for RM100." That makes me even ..... I felt so stupid that time seriously. Haven't finish le. Yesterday, went to PC fair in KLCC with my aunt and mom then my mom went and check the price. MAHAI! It was only RM159. Damn kao cibai man. *sigh* Better not be so stupid edi. Must ask around who can get it for me cheaper and got any fair or not. Before that I was in Mid Valley then dear ask me to buy bun for him. Then mom & I went to Bread Talk to get him his bun. Surprisingly mommy say he spend him. WOW! But what makes me happy was I get to meet dear in PC fair cause he was working there. At his booth (izzi) in PC fair..

Aunt : *talk talk talk*
Promoter : * talk talk talk*
Aunt : *looks at dear then me* *blink eyes* So familiar one?
Me : hehe. Jeffrey lo

She saw dear's pic before in msn that's why. LOL!

From Amour : RM32.90 From Nichii : RM69.90
my MP4 with camera

From Branded Outlet Store : RM32

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker