Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My drugs


These are the legal drugs I consume everyday. ^^ I wish I don't need any of it but the capsule in dark brown will make me "normal". That's my iron pill. I was kinda surprised when I was told I had low blood pressure. I was like "me? low blood pressure?". My god. And that is maybe why I have blood rush ALL THE TIME! Some more early this year I donated 350ml blood and the "best" part was I fainted on the ROAD at Section 4, KD bus stop. When I opened my eyes I see a car coming towards me and 1 foreigner was kind enough to help me up and another foreigner cross the road to get my phone for me. I only remember 2 things before I fainted which is me sending a message to dear "Dear, I'm not feeling well. I feel like fainting". He replied "Be careful ar. Don't faint". The moment i read the message I saw the trees in front of me start to move round and round and less then 5 seconds I fall flat on my face to the road. Whoa!! I will not forget how UGLY i was that time. Even the coll staff ask me what happen to me. I couldn't eat, drink, close, and talk properly. I was so afraid there'll be scar on it but thank God there isn't. Woke up still had to take bus to Paramount 1st to my mom's office cause she doesn't have a car and her colleague fetch us to the clinic. Doctor gave me a Titanus (however u spell it) jab and say I can't donate blood ANYMORE. But I am organizing the blood donation campaign next month. People, come donate your blood in SEGi College (M), KD on the 9th of September from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.. Everyone is welcome. That's if you're elgible to donate la.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker