Thursday, September 25, 2008

Babylon

Yesterday after Principles of Marketing we went for lunch and then duty in the pool room while waiting for Chiang Aik to finish class and drop Mun Ya and I at the bus srop. After an hour he called me and said class cancelled so he asked us to meet in front of Marketing Dept. Mun Ya said it's still early so go watch movie. Reached 1U first thing I did was go shh shh. Tahan damn long till gonna burst already. haha. Then headed to the cinema, thinking what movie to watch, and ended up choosing Babylon. I don't understand the movie. It's like so complicated and "mo tao mo mei". Next week might me watching Mama Mia with mom and aunt..maybe sis as well. Gonna go for class soon and meet up with boyfriend at OU later :D
Ciaoz


No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker