Friday, September 19, 2008

Good to bad to good day

Had my first GLT class today. Didn't expect anything much cause it was English and so it went just aok for me. Did answer a few things right for essay writing though..*feeling proud*..cheh wa. We were divided into groups of 4 and I was with Chloe, Shaun, and Thomas (new friend cause he didn't have a group and we only had 3 people). We were asked to write a short essay about "My Tragic Holiday". Then Ms Elly combined all 8 together and asked a few questions. The story of course is not connected because we all have different idea.

However, she gave us a homework and we need to present next Friday annnddd what we have to do is......write a new essay on the same topic BUT this time it has to be connected. Apparently, there is no leader in the class. After class noone stay back to actually discuss about the storyline. We don't know the intro and our group is the last body means it is also the climax part. I really don't know what is the outcome. I don't even dare to imagine cause the people in the class are the playful type. Damn it! I hope I can get exemption for this subjects laa. The slow-poke-management still haven't check but Miss Elly ask me to bug them so they check faster.


Went 1U after that. Meet up with boyfriend and his friends. They go there to buka puasa actually. Of all places. Then mom and sis came. *gonna skip this part cause my mom pissed me off right in front of boyfriend* Then waited for dad to pick us up. Took a few pics with boyfriend and I think this is the first time he actually smile for the camera not candid smile. *phew* I should say thanks to Christine cause she said "Jeffrey's smile very expensive ar? So hard to make him smile." Then I told boyfriend that. ^-^




No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker