Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lalala

On Friday mom was on leave so we went 1u with Michi and Aunt Betty since Michi's going to Singapore on Saturday to work :( We reached around noon and meet up with them at the food court. Then Michi's friend came so aunt, mom, and I just jalan-jalan around then aunt say wanna go Toys 'R' Us to see if she can get something for Han Han the naughty girl. I was behind them and I took a few pics with the monkey XD. Saw keychain with name and what each letter stand for so I bought 3 which is Michelle for Michi, Sister for Niki, and Nicole for myself. Each of it cost RM7.90. Aunt didn't get anything for her there so we went to Jusco and she bought the fishing set and Michi and I bought bra. I bought 2 black ones :P AND for the first time...I didn't ask for any plastic bag from all the shop that I bought my things from. I brought my own recycled bag. I feel good though because after I went for the photoshoot they tell us about all this so I try doing it. I feel like I'm doing my part to save the world. Woohoo. You guys really should learn. I know some shops their plastic bags are really nice and stylish but maybe we need to learn that it will help to destroy the earth since it's not biodegradable. So people..Do Your Part To Save The Earth!! <3









At the bus terminal in 1U


No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker