Friday, September 12, 2008

Photoshoot at Seapark Brickhouse

P/S Loooong story ahead

Sorry guys. I know I haven't been updating my blog. Was sleepy and tired to blog. So I'll began with yesterday. I had Business Management class in the morning but I had to skip the class because I had to go for my photoshoot for the top 10 The Most Natural Face Search. It took place in Seapark Brickhouse in Seapark of course. I waited for Mun Ya's dad to fetch me from my mom's office in Paramount Garden around 8.30 a.m.. They came +/- 10 minutes after that and we headed to the Brickhouse. The house is just like the name itself. All full of bricks. We were the 1st to reach and Christine, one of the co-ordinator, was at the gate. Apparently she recognise us, means we don't look very different from our pictures ^-^. We went into the house, registered ourself, and Christine showed us our room which is Kumerahao (name of a flower). We went into the room, put our things down, and walk around the room. The house is unique from the hall to the kitchen to the garden to the room and even bathroom. Then both of us started to take pictures la. What else? Haha. Not long after that, the next contestant came in to our room and said hi. She is Cynthia. She's sweet looking and tall :) Soon more and more reached and we introduce ourself. Those were Bernice, Denise, Anna, Kheng, and Elizabeth. We talk talk talk and after awhile one of the co-ordinator said

"Girls, we're gonna start soon."

We sat at the first hall I should say because as we enter it's like a small hall and we walk inner there's another hall. Then another co-ordinator named Jacqueline started talking and she ask us one-by-one what's our name? What course are we doing? How did we get to know about this face search? and Why we join this? So we talk and talk and talk again. I was nervous so my voice was shaking. I hate it so much. I just don't know why I can never get over my stage fright. Argh. Anyway, back to the main topic. After all the talking, we had a mini facial. The co-ordinators taught us what to use and how to use. We wash our face, put masques, hydrating gel, day cream, eye gel, balancing cream, and sun block. This process took us about an hour or so. After that we were ask to go and get our hair done for the first shot which is the most natural shot. I went into the hairstylist room in Harakeke. When I sat down, the first thing the hairstylist said to me is

"Eh, you ada ekor." lol

They made my hair and everyone else messily like as though we just got up from bed. I had to wait and wait and wait till is my turn. I would say waiting was the worst part of the whole photoshooting. While I was waiting I played with the 3 chicks in the kitchen. Those chicks are just so cute ^^. Minutes later I heard the photographer asking "Who's next?" Then I went to the hall. I was the last and Kelly, another co-ordinator, said

"Oh, so you can take your own sweet time la"

I just smiled and walked towards the photographer. We were given a choice to choose where we want to take our pictures but I let the photographer decide for me because he knows better. So it was the garden near the main entrance. Great. Under the sun and then we can feel what is global warming. Sob sob. I was sweating a lot in between few shots. Most of us actually. I had about 10 shots taken and he said

"Ok, good."

Kelly told me to go to the hairstylist for the second shot and I headed there. He was about to start doing my hair but he stopped. The other hairstylist said to the one who will be doing my hair

"Eh, dia belum tukar baju la."
So I had to go back to Kumerahao and there was a man and woman there with the "Change Climate t-shirts". I gave my name and he gave me a tee to change. I came out and both of them tie the tee and everything. Done. Got back to my hairstylist-of-the-day and he did quite a good job la although I'm not really used to it. Clothes done. Hair done. Next is my make-up. Mandy was the one who did my make-up. She look at me for a few minutes to see what colour she should use as my foundation. She mixed 2 colours and I'll say it was perfect. It suit me well and it turn out natural. That is why it's called The Most Natural Face Search. It took about +/- 30 minutes and again I had to wait and wait. It was already close to 1 p.m. so we had our lunch. We were given fried rice. We were taught to recycle and also to save earth because the earth is getting bad to worse. So the box they use to pack the rice is recycled. Even the spoon. It just smell so weird. The rice, I don't know whether to say it sucks or different. All I know, it taste weird and I haven't eaten such a fried rice. Rest awhile and got ready for my second shot. There's 5 projects and we have to choose 1. Different project has different item that we need to pose with. I chose Project B ( Earth saving diet) so I had to pose with the chicks. aww. Just love those chicks so much. Took about +/- 10 shots as well for this one. So there it goes the second shot. Next got into the room took some pictures and get ready for the third shot which is also the last shot. At last. This last shot we wear our own costume. Changed and tidy my hair again. Then Christine touch up my make-up. She said out loud "Yesterday I make-up for your boyfriend also." Then others ask "Who? Who?" Then she ask me "Tell ar?" I just look at her and smile but she didn't tell la. She only said "Definitely not him la." The him refers to Vincent (1 of the top 10 guys). He was there to kepo. lol. Actually his friend was there. Oh talking about his friend, I miss out Vivien and Nicole Q who came late. So he came all the way from Cyberjaya to see his friend, Nicole Q or perhaps I should say to see got leng lui or not. Haha. Anyway, got my third shot done then just sit around and chat chat chat. When everyone is done with all the photoshooting, we gather and share our experience of the day in the first hall again. Around 6.30 p.m. we took our group pictures with the mini cooper. The one that ONE of us will be going home with at the end of this competition. My mom came right after the pictures are taken so I went back to my room and packed my things, hugged the co-ordinators, and left the Brickhouse. My next picture will be out on Sept 16 for the public to vote again so friends and everyone please vote for me. Thank you in advance. Over all I enjoyed myself throughout the whole photoshoot. I just hate it when my voice shakes when I talk. *sigh* I hope I can be in the top 5 in the next round.

That's all. Time for some pictures. The rest I will upload in facebook later. I'm sorry some of the pics are not very clear :(

my room


the bathroom

ME and Mun YaMy first shot look
Kheng (Esther) and I
Mun Ya, ME, Elizabeth

These are the cute chickys ^-^
Waiting for my make-up
Denise and I
ME and Cynthia
ME and Elizabeth
Elizabeth and Mun Ya (look at the tee. the designer cut it on the spot)
My last pic before my 3rd shot
My hairstylist-of-the-day

ME and Vivien
3rd shot
ME and Anna
Nicole Kiew and Nicole Low

Me and Connie (co-ordinator)

Thanks for your time. Toodles. Working for open day tomorrow in college. Nights to the whole world. Good Luck dearrie for your exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker