Monday, September 1, 2008

We live to eat right?

I have been eating a lot lately. Went to Lala Chong near Subang Terminal to eat seafood. There was lots of people there I tell you. Basically it was full and until 9 p.m. there is still people coming and waiting for empty tables to be seated. I would say we were lucky la. Reached slightly after 8 and got a place after we waited for about 5 minutes. Oh, saw Alwin Yeow, Mindy, and some people with them. Then my sis waved. I was looking at Alwin and he looked at me. The expression on his face is like *So familiar one? Who's that?*. LOL! Then aunt and mom ordered food. Waited for about half an hour and our first dish arrived on the table. It was something like sharkfin soup but it's not. Inside was chopped seafood and some kind of vege that looks like cucumber but cut into really small pieces. Second scoop into my mouth and I burnt my tongue. Stupid me. Grr. Then came the "guai tao miu", lala, prawns, fried "tung fun", and last the crabby :D We were sitting beside the place where the fishes was and they catch fresh fishes for customers. It wasn't easy to catch any of it..hmm








I took 30 minuntes to finish JUST ONE crabby. By the time I'm done I feel like sleeping. LOL! My sis feel the same too and we just thought of our cute cousin Sebby from Germany. He actually eat till he fall asleep. So cute. And this is him :D

Sebastian Benedict

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker