Monday, September 1, 2008

The cute little girl

I was browsing through the links in my blog and and clicked on Roberta's blog. Her blog is about her little esther since she came into this world. She even write about the day she was in labor till the day she deliver little esther and her little girl look so adorable. Have a look ^-^

Sweet little Esther


Yesterday afternoon my mom and I went to my grandaunt house in Selayang to visit her since she was just discharge from the hospital not long. Arrive there and we *knock knock knock*, Grandaunt came and open the door for us cause uncle went to Tesco to bought some vegetables for her. When he came back he went to his room and took out some pictures. *guessing* Oh my god, it's me when I was a little girl. My grandaunt was the one who take care of me when I was a child so I got some pictures at her place and this was it. I don't remember this at all. The thing that surprises me was that I wasn't crying in that picture. AMAZING :)

YES..It's me Nicole ^-^


Don't I just look like a boy :)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker