Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Money is quite often not enough ^-^

Yesterday after Business Mathematics class we were free cause meeting was cancelled. So Mun Ya suggested we go watch movie then I asked what movie? She said 'Money No Enough 2'. So I called boyfriend along and we sat separately. The movie was so touching that boyfriend and I cried. Dyamnn! -.-" Then at night when I online I asked Mun Ya how was it. She said she felt uncomfortable and like hard to breathe. The main point is not that. She told me the TWO HUMAN beside her also got teary eyes and it's Jon and Ivan. Like OMG! They cry. wakakaka. It's a good movie and quite true in reality. Treasure people around you before it's too late. :D

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker