Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Workout, Feedback please

I feel like I haven't been blogging for quite some time although it's not very long. Maybe that's because previously i blog maybe once in two days or so :P Anyway, everything is normal. The intro of the essay I was talking about before this is done. It's been passed to body 1 already..BUT my group is body 6 and it must be done by Friday. Please do faster people or we're gonna die TOGETHER!!! Went to True Fitness in Jaya 33 with Mun Ya last week to get the 1 week free trial pass. So we started going there yesterday. It's expiring on next Monday. We brought Chloe along as well. We reached, changed, and meet up with our instructor. It was one-to-one and my instructor is Mattz, a golf player. He's 22 but he look like 25/26 *oops* He knows that anyway cause I ask him his age. lol. Did some cardio workout, for arms, thighs, tummy, and some stretching. I can't do sit up using the equipment yesterday. So embarrassing. Luckily today can do little bit. But then another instructor came and gave me the ball and I can't do again cause he say that one need to use more strength. Lei pai ming hai oi make me malu zhe. haha. Muscles are aching especially near the shoulders and now my legs too :( but didn't regret though. Tomorrow we're not going cause we might be going to KL Tower to check out the hall.







PS: SEGi University College, Kota Damansara is having our prom night on the 28th of November in KL Tower and the ticket price is RM 99. If you have any feedbacks, please feel free to mail me at angelheart_nic@hotmail.com. You may spread the words among your friends as well. Thanks a bunch

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker