Friday, January 8, 2010

Cuppie cakes

On Tuesday night, I decided to look at the recipes I asked my mom to photostat for me. Saw 3 which I want to make but only had ingredients for 2 which is Orange Butter Cake and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. So of course I chose the cupcakes. So yesterday, after my breakfast I got ready with all the stuff that I needed. Weigh everything and guess what. I got not enough cocoa powder. I replaced the balance cocoa powder with milo. I got not enough vanilla essence and the vanilla essence suppose to be 1 1/2 tsps but I left 1/2 tsp. I got not enough chocolate chip. So I replaced the balance with chocolate rice. I DIDN'T have baking soda. So I said screw it. NO baking soda. How? Again, screw it. So I just continue baking. While baking I was still chopping my almonds. Oh ya, it's suppose to be macadamia nuts but I DIDN'T have also so I just used almonds. I mix everything already. Read through the recipe and see if I'm right. SHIT! I didn't add water in little by little with the dry ingredients. I told myself whatever la. Just stir it in now. Lol. AND, it turn out to be quite ok. Mom say it's sweet. Texture still ok but the top is a bit dry. I followed the instructions to put 25-30 mins but I forgot that's for big cupcakes and I made mini ones that's why it's dry. Still boleh makan so ok la. First time making cupcakes some more leh :) Let you guys see some of my "screw here screw there punya cupcakes" =D

Aiks. I think they look really cute =)Oh..this is the GG ones. Spill out after being in the oven for 5 mins =(Smile..You're on camera :)Gave aunt some and gave dear's family 1 box when I went over earlier. AND, the most surprising part is that dear's little brother, Bryan, actually took a 2 pics with me. Usually when he see me he will run away. Lol.

This is the second one. The first one wasn't really nice then the second one he take he show his "bo song" face edi. Lalala

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker