Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year spent in temple ^^

I have been dropping by at friend's blog as well as their facebook and I noticed all of them then I went through actually spent their new year hanging out with friends. Guess how I spent my new year? I was at the Brickfields Maha Vihara Buddhist temple with my mom and sista. We were there at around 11pm and not long after that the monks did chanting. It lasted for about an hour. While they were chanting, some had already let the fireworks off. The temple let off theirs only after they had sprinkle holy water on us and passed us a string to tie on our wrist. These are the few pics that I took on that day. The rest will be on fb but I won't be posted it soon cause whenever I try to upload pics, fb just gives me problem. Gahhh.

the crowd
the lighted oil lamp..looks a bit like alcohol :P
me sista who looks like she's gonna fall asleep
me mommy
meeee
ini orang pray or camwhore la?
they have nice fireworks too :D

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker