Friday, January 15, 2010

@Jaya One and bf's

Hi again. Me just got back from bf's house. As I said in the previous post I go here go there kan? After all that places, bf and I waited for Jia Yuan in front of Starbucks. Then we headed to KimchiHaru for lunch and then went back to Starbucks again. I was there awhile and then we left to bf's place. Bumped into Yaz when we were waiting for JY and after lunch when we were at Starbucks we bumped into her again :D Anyway, here are some pics of me hair and a few of others. Not much differences cause I just asked them to trim for me but I'm happy with it. Not bad XD
Still at Old Town
Outside the salon while waiting for it to open
After the haircut
1st attempt (not nice, take again ya)
2nd attempt (still far and too much of the words, make me look short. take again ah)
3rd attempt (nvm la. I'll take myself) (dir: ok ok. i take again nicer one :P)
4th attempt (still tak boleh la although it's a little better. don't want so much of the white part on top ahhhh)
5th attempt (aim the camera myself and he really didn't adjust it. DAMN!! a bit too low now)
6th attempt (you know what? forget it la. let's go) haha

wa..posing kah?
Jia Yuan bo song me edi cause I say I'm ciao-ing soon cause the rest ffk him :(
@ Starbucks
this one you did good me chocomallow ^^ me likey like :D
Boss driving punya facial expression =.= haha
I look nice but you don't so I did this. Sorry ah darling..muax muax..
this is so much better
ok jugak nih :)
last but not least, his youngest bro. ah chen chen ahhh, look here la >.<

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker