Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I can't think of a title

Hmm, today is the last day of my gym 2 weeks trial. Went there around 9 something since they say it opens at 8am. Reach there the shuttle still close then I saw the 3 staff siting outside and wait. Then later they took the lift. I assume they enter through the car park. Since I don't know how to get there through the car park, I just change in the public toilet then when I'm done ngam ngam hou it's open. When I reach upstairs, so many auntie inside already. Some even finish exercising. Damn it! Just kidding ^-^

I went there earlier cause after gym I told dear I'll meet him at Sect 14 McD. So as usual he reached earlier than me but I already told him in advance I'll be later than him cause I know I'll be later than him. Here I burnt calories there I makan balik. wtf?!?! After I finished my burger then only myawesomebf told me that one has the MOST calories. I was like wtf again. ishh~~ :(

Anyway, tomorrow morning I'll be going for the 5 hours theory class. Wish me luck. I need to make sure my iPod is fully charged and my Sudoku book is with me man.




ini dia his cacat camera phone. move little bit then become like that -.-

1 comment:

Nic said...

erm..i'm sorry but i can't read mandarin

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker