Monday, January 11, 2010

This and that

Oh no..I'm still so addicted to Boys Over Flowers. Few more episodes to go. Faster finish before I won't be able to go online again. Those who would like to know what the show is all about, why not just watch it for yourself. Click here and it will direct you to the site :) Enjoy!!

By the way, I made another orange butter cake and marble cake on Saturday. This time both also fail. There is a saying which some said that is proved to be true. If you're not happy, moody, or not willing to do then don't do or your cake will turn out badly. That is what happen. While weighing the ingredients we were like quarreling and all mm song already so both our cake sunk a little and it wasn't cook. After we take in out in out from the oven still the same :( The orange butter cake still ok but the marble cake...no comment..... :(
Conclusion! Bake cakes only when you're happy :D like my cuppie cakes ^^

Later, I'll be heading to Damansara Uptown to register myself for my driving licence. AT LAST! I'll have to go for the boring theory class alone cause Miss YaYa went already :( Hope I'll survive the 5 hours without falling asleep. After that, we'll be heading to gym.

Lastly, GOOD LUCK darling for your interview later. Hope it will go well and you get the job although it's temporary :) *hugsss*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker