Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Green is go =)

Good morning people :)

I just had my breakfast not long ago and I don't know what to do now. As usual, I'm at my mom's office now. One of the place I come to use internet. How sad. Yes. My house does not have internet :(

Anyway, later at around 2pm++ I'll be going for my very first driving lesson. Noob. Haha. Bryan Loh has influenced my mind. Damn it! Errr, I'm exited but at the same time scared. I have all the mixed feelings in me now. Hopefully all will turn out to be fine and smooth and I really hope the instructor will not be a fierce or scary one. *prays hard*

Yesterday, Boys Over Flowers couldn't load and I went home late so I missed that episode. I'm gonna leave here to go catch my Kim Hyun Joong. Please please please let me watch you :D

Tudels ^^

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker