Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Anni and Merry X'mas

Hmm. This will just be a short post. On our anniversary last month, dearrie bought me a t-shirt from Playez and made me a graffiti card. He also bought a simple Christmas card and wrote something simple in it. He gave me on the day we left for Malacca. I wanted to read in the car but I scared my eyes will be watery so after I read half way I stopped and continued after I reached home. My eyes indeed did became watery after reading it. Hmm. Thanks darling for that. It's really simple and don't cost much at all but the thoughts you put in there it's really sweet. Thank you so muchie. Me love you.

I likey like the tshirt :)
Jeffrey <3 Nicole
Aiyak..Too blur. Sorry ah ^^

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker