Monday, January 25, 2010

Red is for stop!

Current mood - Bored.

Classes are starting soon and I feel like I'm not ready for it yet. It is the beginning of the end in Segi University. Hopefully I'll leave with a big smile on my face. I hope I can cope with the subjects :( Wonder will Miss Mun Ya fly to Hong Kong. If yes, then I'll be *lonely, i'm mr. lonely, i have nobody....* Not really alone la but still alone. Never mind if you don't understand. Gahhh~~ Nicoley, you can do it! Yes yes, I can do it! I must do it! After all, I still have mua dir dir. That's a reason to smile :D

Alright. Now is time for some Boys Over Flowers. Faster load la. Hmm. Gan jeong nia....
Ciaoz

oooo..Did you notice a traffic light above?? ^^

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker