Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning for upcoming CNY

Currently, i declare myself quarter dead. wtf is this? -.-"

I'm feeling so tired and my body is aching? Why? Cause my task among the rest for the house spring cleaning was the easiest of them all. Yea man. Agreeable! I had to paint the ceiling yo. It's the CEILING. Yes, I'm repeating CEILING!

Dah lah I'm so tall. Ok, maybe the second tallest in the family and my dad wasn't home so it was my job to climb up and down =( The ONE thing that I'm really thankful is that I'm living in a small apartment therefore; I have lesser ceiling to paint. GG. It's a damn tiring job I tell you. Unless if you're a professional ceiling painter then maybe you may leave now. Thank you for your co-operation =)

I started painting on Saturday around 2pm and finish with the first layer only at around 10pm? woohoo. damn kao shiok lo I tell you. 80% was done by me, 15% done by my sis, and mom did 5%. LOL! Mommy not young leh? Climb up and down the
stairs chair very san fu de leh? So how leh? We become the targeted one lo.

Woots. I feel alot of sarcasm here. Haha. Ok lah. I'm gonna stop before I become more sarcastic. Will upload a few pics before and after the painting. I actually feel good looking up now because there are no more big brown patches which was caused by the lighting of the incense in the altar. We now used the round ones instead of the long standing ones so hopefully it won't make the ceiling like before.

Before we begin, we should do a little camwhoring ^^
the hall
the altar (duh)
me with my party hat
the ceiling before #1
the ceiling before #2
work in progress
supermodel ke?
saw that or not? :P
hungry till I wanna eat the paint la
mwamee *scrub scrub* the dirty tiles
eeewwwww
see the difference?
nah! let you see clearer
ar yin so hardworking ah? this is part of the 15%. LOL!
ooo..big difference
CHANTEK !!! 1st layer only
my hand full of 'sparklies' =P
I ask mwamee if we look like twins? she say VERY! haha
she too is hungry till she wanna eat the paint :D
while painting I saw this and eeeewwww..got a clothe with a little Power Max Cleaner and then...
tadaaaa! clean and clear. SEE! must climb so high till can take so near
hmmm...cleaaaannnn =)
oolalala... i feel good..ta na na na na na na. teehee
wooff...i love the back part cause it's less brown which means its easier to paint which means MORE WHITE
ar yin did the corridor

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker