Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gym gym = GG..Stupiak

Oolala...my 'auntie' just came to visit today and I headed to gym to workout. How cool is that? Not at all lo.. Crazy me. Anyway, went there like around 11.45am then do till around 1pm then I gotta stop cause I tak cukup nak pump darah la. Down coming out and here workout. Then feel pening after that. GG. So went and mandi and all then go meet bf. He came today to change the Hush Puppies shoe that his mom asked him to buy for the dad. Hmm. Then we went to I Love Yoo and eat. We ate porridge and yao zhar guai. Then went jalan-jalan around. Got bf his long waited chain to hang his ring which I bought long ago and didn't fit him :( but now that he got the chain...GREAT :) mesti pakai ya...jangan tak pakai :)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker