Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Big "Eyes" or Big Ice =P

After the day the mixed rice stall in the coffee shop near my house charge us so damn expensive for our food, we boycott them and had since been eating at the coffee shop in Seapark. The food is so so much cheaper and nicer. It taste like home cook food also.

My mom took this and I took the one below. The uncle charge us less than 7 bucks. Can you believe it? The one near my house he charge my sis RM3.80 for a small rice with a ready cutted omellete and some beancurd. Not even a single meat in it. I ask my sis to ask him how much is the omellete since it's ready cutted. He told her they don't charge by piece. If you don't then don't cut it la. Let people own self take how much they want. Few minutes after that he some more come over to our table and tell us they don't charge by piece and say in Cantonese "Now where got mixed rice RM3 something edi la?"
You don't talk big!!! You come to Seapark and see. You open in what area people in what area?!?! Yesterday I took a steam fish, quite a lot of omellete, and 4 angle bean the uncle charge me ONLY RM3.50 so shut your bloody mouth. Moreover, people's soup is so much nicer than yours with less ajinomoto. *ptew*. "Sao dong" la you!!!



Last Thursday (or was it Friday? can't remember edi), when I was in gym, Miss Ya Ya ask to go yum cha when we're done. So around 5pm we meet her at her dad's shop. Walk up and down the street a few times only decided to go to Big Ice cause they have the set thingy for RM4.90. So we ordered sandwich with mango snow ice and she ordered waffle ice cream with peanut snow ice
*open your mouth* (say aaaaaaaa) :D

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker