Friday, September 4, 2009

PIcs and pics and pics

Whoa. Suddenly I feel this pic is so old already. But am still loving it. Love ya doink! <33 This one is pretty new. It's the tasteless soup pasta I made. No chicken in the freezer this time so don't blame me if it's tasteless la Ar Yin :P
Aunt Joanne bought this. One word. *yummy*
And this is definitely new. These are the books mom and I bought during the book fair in KLCC. We went there on the last day with sis and Aunt Joanne. I spent 60 bucks plus on this. So the $$ I earn this weekend will be used to cover up for this :)

Mine!!
Mine!! Hopefully it'll really help me :P

Still Mine!!

This one was Mine but sis paid half so is Ours :@

Aunt Joanne's. I read a few pages and it's really nice and meaningful :D

Mommy's

Of course Mommy's

Done!!!


This one was taken in bf's house on the 28th of August a day after my exam ended :)

This is Martin, his 3rd brother. I never manage to take a picture of his 2nd and cute youngest brother :(

This is his mommy playing Sushido. Level 64 nia. I level 2 ONLY =.=

This one is just my usual camwhore pictures at home. If you want to vomit remember to run to the toilet first ya. Sorry!!! :)

Done for that. Still surviving from those pics??

Not bad.

LOL!

When people graduate they go to studios to take nice pictures. Then I was thinking "If like that Snoopy and Bear Bear needs it too cause they too are wearing the (m...dunnowhat) mortar?? Hahaha :D
This is taken when the sunlight shines through the grill in the hall. Hmm @.@
oo. This is done by me. Was trying to help my cousin, Anyie to finish it before she left to Vancouver but cannot make it. This is what has been done only :(this is done by Anyie herselfdone by sis, Nikita for her Anyie's doggy..so lembut and lembik..LOL
hoohoo..this is one interesting game to test your IQ. It's called Rush Hour. My aunt and cousin can do better than me :(
When I got stuck this is what I do.
Hahahathis is done by another cousin, Joyie *completed*
gahh..we love to camwhore in the toilet :P
Oooo..I saw this alien outside my mom's office..Who beleive me??
Nyehehehemun ya's face when memorising notes..haha..sorry ar Ya Ya
this is Mr. Mogu :P this is Dor Dor (see through the net) :)
aiya..Mr. Dao Kuany pic moved..and Ya Ya on the right
Foodie food food
my smiley sauce :)
this is my bear and my nighties but definitely NOT my job..it's my SISTER!!!
cruelty :(
Nicoley in specs =.=
apa carrot ini??
cendawan kipas..huhu
boredom got me to do this
Waaaa...Last pic already....After so long
Ciaoz

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker