Friday, September 25, 2009

Strong heart of mine :)

I just received a text on my phone from a friend of mine. Secondary school friend to be precise but I won't put the name as quite a number of people who's reading this know this person.
Anyway, the text goes:

Morning angel.
Sweet angel.
Beautiful angel.
Wonderful angel.
There are times when I wanna be the soil for your growth.
The food of your soul.
I feel like loving you so much.
Cause you are just so perfect.
Can't seem to stop thinking of you. Hehe.
The smile of yours melts me to my core.
So happy am I to see you for even one second.
You come with your grace you untainted beauty.
You strike me deep and I am down.
Down with your presence. :)
Hope your boyfriend don't see this and hope you smile when you read this.

Ok! I did smile but thinking about it again, I bet this message has been forwarded to other people too just like last time. Very clever to sweet talk. Hmm. Anyway, this message ain't gonna change my heart just for your info :)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker