Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh happy day and mixed feelings @.@

Last Sunday when we see our dad he said he might admit himself to hospital most probably on Monday but he ask us not to wait for him cause he don't know what time he will admit himself. He said he'll let us know the ward number when he's in there. So when we reached home, I ask mom if we are going to follow him to the hospital or what and she said don't know. Then, she asked if I have any plans. So I just said no and told bf thought of coming over to our place lo. She didn't answer so I assume we're going out so I took my phone and smsed bf not too come over and she said "Nowadays so busy with the phone?"
*sigh*

Fine lo. Then I went to my room and messaged him so she don't see and make so much noise. The next morning she went market with my sis while I was still sleeping. When they came back, sis told me mom asked her if she knows bf was coming over. Then I told her "Since when he's coming over?" and she said my mom bought food cause she thought he's coming over. I just kept quiet but sis went and told her that he's not coming. Then she came and ask me he's not coming? Of course I answer back "No la. You also say not sure you're going hospital or not after he come not 5 minutes you say go out then what for?" Then she said I bought his food already. Then I say "You buy already but you don't have to cook. Can keep in the fridge then I cook some other day" but she insisted don't know for what. Some more I couldn't get that lazy pig cause he was still sleeping. Then I kena again cause from around 2pm till 5pm still no reply from him. I so frustrated already I smsed his bro ask him to wake that piggy up. Still no reply. Then I forced myself to sms his mom. After awhile then got reply already.
*sigh*

And the mom actually said next time urgent sms her phone la. Haha.
Before that I told my mom so late already what time only he reach ar? Cause he got no car. Then she say ask him to stay over tomorrow only she fetch him back la. So I told that piggy lo. Then he told his mom. His mom say go la and when I call him the bro keep saying "Pergilah!" at the background. Weirdos. So since he's not driving my mom ask him to take ktm to Kepong Central and we picked him from there. It was around 8.30pm when we went to pick him up and the piggy know he sweat so much also so clever didn't bring extra baju. So dumb dumb la you dear. Luckily I got one very big baju which I haven't wear before and it fit him just nice. When he woke up I told my mom he wake up already and asked if she want to talk to him then she say call la. When he picked up my mom say "Good morning. Wake up so early ar? I prepared breakfast for you already."


Haha. That was 5 something pm la. Breakfast? wow..very early indeed. So that night he invaded my room and I have to sleep in my sis room. My mom and sis slept in the hall as usual cause it's colder outside. They can sleep without the fan =.=

I told him to wake up early the next day so my mom won't make noise and he set his alarm at 6am. Hello, I mean early as in around 9 not the upside down of 9. Luckily I terwoke up that time to go toilet. If not your alarm would have woke everyone up. So damn loud weyh! Memekak saja. Then when my mom went out around 8 something to buy eggs I went to my room to wake the piggy up. But he was awake already. So smart huh? So I clean up while my mom was making breakfast and he did after me. This was our breakfast. Love the eggy :D


After we're done we went to 1U to get something for Aunt Chris. Aunt Joanne is flying to Aussie tonight so we thought she could help us pass the gift to Aunt Chris for her birthday but we don't know how much liquid she can carry on the plane so we changed our mind. We gave her some AUD instead of buying present. Then, mom sent bf back to his place and I just went in to give his mom the mooncake we bought at 1U. I ask sis to follow me down so she could see the 3 cute puppies :D

After that, went to KL Central just to show aunt where to take the train tonight and headed to hospital not long to visit dad. He'll be bored like hell in there for sure. Nothing to do in there. Hmm. Some more must wait about a week or so to do the angiogram. *sigh*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker