Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random~ness~~

I feel that I have so much to blog. I have everything in my mind but I don't know where to start, what to write. Damn it!

Wait! Let me browse my pendrive for pics and I'll know what to write. I guess there's a very high possibility summarised basically everything in one post. Haha

The first pic is this

Don't know what to blog about this also. The left is Shu Yan, middle me lor, and right is Ya Ya. This pic was taken in One U punya toilet. Why were we there by the way? Ya Ya do you remember? Is it to watch Ghost of Girlfriend Past? Aish. Anything la. :P

Then there is this


taken in Jon's car while on the way to Rock Cafe for lunch at Sunway Damansara. Jon was accusing US for molesting his little moo moo. LOL!. We didn't. We were just chatting with him..err..I mean her. Haha. You told us it was a female :D

Next will be just some pictures taken by my cousin, Michi after she bought her new DSLR baby. *2 thumbs up for you* ;D


I likey like this one very much


mua ringmua cutie mickey watchmichi's caption for this is "Read comic also so funny" or smtg like that :)OoO..this is nice toome and Ya Ya..it looks nicer in photo gallery than in hereexam period :(
let's be healthy and eat these "greens"..yum yumthis is me in a nyonya kebaya..how do I look? :P
a disgusting pic next..Close it before you regret..LOL

my ah bao bao arrrr

this is what I do when I'm having exam stress *giggles* Aiyo. Still so many pictures leh? How ar? I continue tomorrow la. I hate arranging the pics here. So ma fan. Why can't they appear after my last sentence instead of on top. Arghh~~!!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker