Friday, September 18, 2009

#%*!

According to dictionary.com, the definition of sarcastic is
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or characterized by sarcasm: a sarcastic reply.
2. using or given to the use of sarcasm: to be sarcastic about ambition.
where as sarcasm is
–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms
Now that we know what is the definition of sarcastic and sarcasm, how do we deal with it?
Am so lazy to google it now cause I'm so not in the mood for that.
I wonder if you're being sarcastic to me cause of jealousy or anger?
Whatever it is, %&*! it. I don't care.
Talking on msn also you wanna make a fuss out of it!
Kononnya, "who cares you talk to who on msn?"
But it's not. Say one thing the next do other thing.
Feel like strangling myself.
Why do some of us live just to please others?
Not tired one meh?
Let me tell you! It is indeed VERY TIRED !!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker