Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Remember my previous post titled 'Luck oh luck' I did mention about many bad things that happened?

That is because a few days before I published that post my cousin was robbed and that stupid fool slashed his nose and lips using either a parang or knife.

The day my dad called my mom to tell the bad news, we went to visit him that evening after my sister's class.

I was scared to see at first. As usual. I'm scared of blood (of course not those little little ones) so before we even reach his house my legs were shaking. When reach my sis enter first and said hi like normal so I assume it's ok then only I went in.

He had 10 over stitches from the nose to the lips creating a "railway track" on his face according to my sis which I agree.

He said luckily you all didn't come few days earlier. It was worst. He told us how it happened. After he was slashed he had to go back to his car and drove himself to the clinic with the blood pancuting out like fountain.

The best (worst) part is....the clinic didn't do anything to him but just called the ambulance. It took the ambulance ONE HOUR to reach. Imagine how much blood has gone away. Plus he said his nose was partly danggling down already. I was wondering how he drove his manual car when his nose was partly danggling.

The windscreen, steering, and dashboard was full with blood. Even when my uncle wash his shirt the smell was awfulllll...

You guys must be very careful nowadays. Robbers will just do anything to get what they want.

2 comments:

Chen Lam said...

That is terrible..now i am scared walking alone d..pray hard ur cousin recover fast and well lo..

Nic said...

sure...yup..be careful..the person who slashed him..if i tell you also you wont believe..which happens to be my cousin's colleague..so so terrible

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker