Sunday, September 6, 2009

I dulan YOU!!

Woohoo!!!
Earned 80 bucks for standing 7 hours. Eh, more like 70 bucks cause I've used the other 10 bucks on food.
Anyway, this $$ earned is to cover up my debt to myself. I've bought a dress online from a friend's blog and another dress from a boutique in uptown. There goes my 50 bucks. Still owing that amount to my sis ^-^
Will pay you back when they pay me kay??
Next, I had a bad morning for a short period. I was based in Jusco, 1U for today and tomorrow. This is my first time working in Jusco, 1U. Previously all my promoter job is mostly in Tesco, one in Watson and one in Guardian. So as a new promoter of course I have no idea where is the staff entrance lor. I know Mag told me near Guardian. I saw that door but it's so dark behind so before I enter, I went into Jusco to sought for help. At first, I thought of asking the cashier but they were all so busy. So, I decided to to ask one of the staff at the area where people weigh their food. There were 2 fella there. One serving customer and the other one just sticking price tags on the vegetables. Of course I ask the one who is sticking the price tags la. She f****** ignored me. I told myself "Fine!"
Then I ask the other staff after she served the customer. She just said "Keluar sini sampai hujung sana" (and using her finger to point). So I just ask her again is it the entrance beside Speedy to confirm if that's the correct one. She f****** turn around and just ignored me. Ta ma de ar. So pissed. So I went there the door was locked. Some more pissed la this time. Then I went back to Jusco again and ask a promoter then he tell me to go in through the other entrance after Nike Women. Thankfully I got in and was still a little early. You 2 lan si arseholes. You'll get yours soon. It's karma!!!
When I reached in I was looking for the shampoo area. Then the aunty working permanently there for this client company just straight away show me the place. She even told me there's a canteen for staff on the 2nd floor in the back room and also if I want to go to the washroom just go out from the main entrance but leave my bag behind the booth. Besides, she gave me a few of the customer's feedback on the product since it has only been in the market for about 3 months. So thanks alot aunty for helping me :D
Mom is nagging behind now..Arghhh...Nag so often lately..So annoying and irritating and frustrating and ting ting ting..*sighhhhhhhh*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker