Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Concentrate arrrrrr

When a new sem begins, assignment period will begin concurrently. Fuyoh! Concurrently? Sound so like what I memorised for Information System Management. lol. Anyway, we have gotten assignment for Introduction to Management Control and Malaysian Studies so far. Malaysian Studies assignment takes up 60% and our finals is only 40%. I hope that will help but then again I think these 60% needs alot of effort. We are given 2 assignments. One is a group of 5 which carries 15% and the other one is individual, 25%. The balance of 20% is divided into 2 test in class. Thankfully, it's an open book test. Sometimes, even open book also we can have mistakes. Hopefully our group will do good in this. So need to concentrate already. It's the last sem already and I sooooo need to put my restaurant city on hold which is so hard to do since I'm addicted to it. Haha. I'll try I'll try.
Good Luck to us :)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker