Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday Aunt Joanne left Malaysia for Aussie and she'll be back around late October. She also left her broadband behind so we can use. *yay yay* but if Aunt Felicia wants to use I think we need to let her use :(
Anyway, yesterday close to 5pm aunt already left Sect 17 to KL Central to take the KLIA Express. I was still at mom's office that time. She say she finish work at 5 because she didn't go for lunch so I assume 5 la. Then 4 something I went to toilet to do my business. Haven't 5 she came in the toilet and ask if I was done. Doing half way also must stop. Arghhh. Fine! Then she already got the lift before I even come out.

She keep asking me to faster so I had to run to the lift and because of that my nice pink sandals broke. So bloody pissed off. I like that sandals so much some more. So I wore her sandals and also kena nagging from her. wtf! So we drove straight to KL Central. When we reach the traffic light near YMCA, aunt called and said she's going in already. Rush for what? Make me do business also no peace. I mean knowing well it's hard to catch her. Cause her flight is around 8pm. =.= So we just picked sis up around that area and headed to hospital to visit dad. Then when we were leaving the hospital, my mom keep saying she should have take her one hour break and not go back early in a sarcastic way (I bet she's trying to tell me something indirectly). I so wanted to answer "If I know, I also don't follow you to office so I don't need to get nagging and my nice sandals won't break also!" I don't think it can be repaired also :(
What a frustrating day.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker