Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flickadance?

Came back from dating about an hour plus ago. :D
I told bf to meet at 1U around 11 but by 9 something he already got up the bus from Asia Jaya LRT. You know how to read time or not ar sayang. Then, I ask him to get down at my mom's office cause I need to go do my business. LOL. Met him downstairs and reached 1U like what? 10.15? Shops also ngam ngam open only. So we went to buy movie ticket first. We watched
The movie ok ok lar but like a bit short. After movie we went to Dave's Deli for lunch. The grilled fish is not too bad but of course cannot compare with Manhattan Fish Market punya grilled fish. I'm still satisfied with it though :P The fish and chips that bf ordered also quite ok after adding with mustard and some tomato sauce. Bf finished up the mayo..didn't even leave a bit for me. Ish ish. Nevermind la. Fattening. Haha.
Bf's
Mine more yummyHalf mustard half tomato sauce. Not bad :)Always don't wanna look at the camera (=.=)Then jalan2 awhile and back here to mom's office. Not too long ago, my mom's colleague asked if I was waiting at the bus stop this morning. Guess he saw me with bf :P
Damn. Tomorrow is a "lan" day. *oops*. I mean LAN subject day. Boring. Morning Malaysian Studies den noon Moral. Need alot of sweets man.
Toodles.
Happy me :D

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker